How to Download Free Bedford Coursepacks
Most coursepacks are free and downloadable directly from our site. Instructors must be registered with us to download coursepacks. Watch this video tutorial on how to download coursepacks, or follow the instructions below:
- Find out which coursepack you need to download by referring to this chart.
- In the search bar above, type in your book author's last name + the word “coursepack." For example, "hacker coursepack."
- Locate your book in the list of search results and select the appropriate coursepack for the CMS you are using. Then click on the “Download” link.
- if you can't find the correct edition of your book, e-mail us.
- if there is no “Download” link, click on the "Request" button. You will be prompted to complete a form giving us information about your school, course, and campus course management system. After submitting the form, someone from our team will be in touch with you.
- if you can't find the correct coursepack, e-mail us.
- You will be prompted to log in to your instructor account. Use the same e-mail address and password you use to log into other Bedford/St. Martin's sites. If you don't have an instructor account, enter your e-mail address, select "No, I don't have an account. Sign me up." and click Next. You will be prompted to create an account with us. It will take 3-5 days to verify your instructor status, after which time you may download your coursepack.
- You will either download a Microsoft Word document or a .zip file. When downloading a .zip file, please select "Save,” not "Open.” Do not attempt to unzip the file.
How to Get Bedford e-Book or Bedford Class Integration
Contact your rep to request integration between a Bedford Class and your campus course management system.